Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Sashiko Book . . .

I stopped by the Quilted Crow today . . . just to pick up some Sashiko needles . . . NOPE . . . didn't work out that way . . . I got a charm pack of "Wrapped in Paisley" by Kansas Troubles Quilters . . . some border fabric for the charm pack so I can make a table runner using my new twister tool . . . a new Sashiko kit . . . some variegated thread for the new Sashiko kit . . . 1/2 yard of Sashiko fabric for another project . . .

and . . . this wonderful new book . . .


I had heard about this book in California . . . but the store there was out of it . . . I had meant to order it online and had forgotten . . . but there it was today with the Japanese fabrics . . . I have spent the evening just going through it over and over . . . it's wonderful !!

oh yes . . . I did get the needles !!

No comments:

Post a Comment