Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sienna's "5th Birthday" Quilt . . .

well I've been away from blogland for quite a while . . . I'm going to attempt to get caught up with what's been happening the last several months . . . probably not in any particular order . . .

I did finish my granddaughter's 5th birthday quilt . . . using fabric from "Me and My Sister Favorites" . . . I like the way it came out . . . and she loved it because it was BRIGHT . . . just as she asked for . . .

most of the quilt fabrics were flowers . . . so I wanted something in the border with bees, butterflies, dragonflies . . . that kind of thing . . . the quilter had a terrific pattern of dragonflies buzzing all over so that's what I had her use for the quilting . . . the last photo shows a dragonfly buzzing around . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment