Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Missing You Mom . . .




. . . well I’ve been absent from my blogging for a very long time . . . as you all know my Mom became very ill in the Fall of 2009 . . . she spent almost 2 years in a nursing facility . . . I visited her just about every single day . . . things were very hectic those 2 years . . . but I wouldn’t trade any of those days I spent with her . . . they were very precious hours . . .

my Mom passed away this past September . . . I miss her every single day . . . and would give anything to be able to visit her every day again . . . except that I wouldn’t want to watch her suffer as she did  . . . I know she is in a much better place now . . .

but it doesn’t stop me from missing her so very very much . . .

my life has settled down now . . . sort of . . . there is a lot going on but it’s good stuff and so I’ll take it . . . my plan is to begin blogging again . . . so you will see some new things soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment