Thursday, April 21, 2011

Teaching . . .

well I see I haven't posted since November !! . . . I can't believe it . . . but things have been really busy . . . between the holidays . . . yes I know they were 4 months ago !! . . . and all of Mom's stuff . . . including selling her house . . .

and then my granddaughters came from California to stay with us . . . we had a wonderful time with them . . . and . . . well anyway . . . the last few months have been nuts !!

but hopefully I can blog a little more regularly now that things are starting to fall into place . . .

I've been asked to teach some English Paper Piecing (EPP) classes at my favorite quilt shop . . . the class is for a table runner called "Boutonniere Garden" . . . it's done in some fabulous fabrics !!


here is the sample I made for the store . . . this is NOT the shape or the size of the finished runner . . . it's just a sampling of the blocks . . . and the fabrics . . .

I have the runner almost finished and will post photos soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment