Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Halloween ! !


just a little trick or treat surprise for my granddaughters . . . little Hershey guys . . . with the cutest dangly legs . . . so so cute . . . we got these months ago when we went to Hershey, PA . . .
'
the 2nd photo is one of the Halloween placemats I made for each of them . . . luckily I finished these before Mom went into the hospital or I'm afraid they would have been for next year !!
'
my grandsons are getting a different surprise . . . but can't post it here . . . just in case they are watching . . . LOL . . . haha sorry guys !!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Very cute! Happy Halloween to you too! Our family Halloween party is tonight, so I have been in the kitchen cooking all morning. Will have lots of pictures on Monday!

Post a Comment