Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sienna's "1st Birthday" Quilt . . .


this was Little Miss Sienna's "1st birthday" quilt . . . I was a little more ambitious 4 years ago when she was born . . . so embroidered pillows to match . . .
'
the Sun is for "good morning" . . . and the little bear with the night cap was for "good night" . . .
'
I made a quilt for each girl when they were newborn . . . so of course . . . they had to have another when they turned one . . . at least Gran thought so . . . LOL . . .
'
I keep saying they are NOT getting another one until they are 5 . . . BUT . . . I keep finding fabric that would be so perfect for them . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet quilt! Your embroidery work is lovely, and I think the good morning and nightie night theme is adorable! Pink and green is one of my favorite combinations.

Post a Comment