Monday, June 9, 2008

One Week from Today


here is a photo of my FIRST finished English paper pieced quilt . . . it's out at the quilter's right now . . . so she can work her magical stitching on it . . . it will be ready when I return from my trip . . . I can't wait to get it back . . . put the binding on . . . and hang it over my fireplace . . . it's going to look so good there . . .

just one more week . . . and I'll be leaving with Sandy for California . . . I can't wait . . . we are going to have a great time ! ! !
'
I sure can't wait to see my two little cuties . . . I'm sure we will have a wonderful time with them both . . . probably will be quite tired at the end of the days that "Daddy & Mommy" are gone . . . but it will be a good tired . . . just being with them is going to be soooooooooooo terrific . . .

I've been busy getting my English paper pieces cut and basted . . . so I can take them with me to work on on the plane . . . I will be able to get a lot of blocks sewed together . . . if I can just get all these pieces ready . . .

this weekend I cut and basted 676 pieces . . . I have 91 to go . . . ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment