Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quilting Buddies

Saturday was such a wonderful day! . . . I spent it with my "quilting buddies" at Cathy's quilt shop . . . learning to make the "Star of Hope" quilt . . . what a wonderful time we had . . . we just sewed the whole day . . .

Lorna "Treadlefoot" . . . Sandy "Talktoherself" . . . Mary "Britecolor"
. . . Judy "Spasmfinger" . . . Peggy "Quivering" . . . Cheryl "Pinpress"
. . . and Cathy "Pressno" . . .

we even got a lot done on our quilts . . . amidst all the laughter . . . we always have a fun time together . . . and I so look forward to our next class together . . .

at one point Cathy said she thought she was Amish in a past life . . . maybe we all were . . . I can see why the Amish women sew together . . . not just to get more done . . . but the fun we have being together is just so uplifting . . .

I thank God for bringing these ladies into my life . . . I love being with them . . . thank you all for your friendship! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment